We recommend that you follow the instructions for use and safety in order to enjoy your candle for as long as possible in a safe and peaceful manner.
- When burning, let your candle burn until the entire surface is liquid to avoid craters forming during each burn.
- When burning , NEVER let your candle burn for more than 2 hours at a time to prevent the container from overheating and igniting.
- After burning , take advantage of the fact that the wax is still melted to reposition the wicks in their original place.
- After burning , clean the interior glass of the candle regularly to prevent soot from forming.
- Each time you burn again , carefully cut the wicks to a maximum height of 0.6 cm to avoid smoke and soot deposits.
- During the final burn, NEVER burn your candle to the last cm to avoid overheating the container. Always leave a cm of wax at the bottom. A candle that burns down to the last cm can cause the glass to shatter.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Place your candle away from drafts.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children, curtains and pets.
- Do not burn your candle on or near any flammable object
- Do not place your candle near a heat source
- Do not leave matches in the candle wax or near the candle
- Always leave 20 cm between each burning candle
- Extinguish your candle if it is smoking, if the flames are too high or if there is only 1 cm of wax remaining.
- Store your candle in a dry place and at room temperature